Nov 22, 2007

New forum launched!

Hi guys! I just want to introduce the new 'change my desk' forum (and of course my poor english haha :D) I know this whole site is not so professional. The forum is located on a hungarian server, it costs nothing, and blogger engine costs nothing too. I just do this thing for fun. I hope you'll like it in the future, and I try to add more graphics a day. I also decided to add more content to the site. I mean, tutorials, some great and quaility visual styles, etc. All I want to publish quality work.
So, jump to he forum, and leave some post, what should and what I shouldn't to do.

change my desk forum
You should check this out! | get a cool vector style T-shirt!
Note: I'm just a regular guy, like you :) cheers!

No comments:


   Enter your Email
  
  
   Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Don't forget to subscribe our RSS Feed!


Poll

Please drop me your e-mail if you want a reply!

Disclaimer

www.changemydesk.net should be seen as a collection of vector style wallpapers and visual styles but if anyone is offended by a submitted graphics of them contact me and I take it down immediately. Contact e-mail visible in the sidebar
Theme based on Vector - Cyndi by yolks.