Dec 15, 2007

Yenko Camaro 427 by baw

image
Download
You should check this out! | get a cool vector style T-shirt!


Artist's Comments:
Who doesn't love American muscle?

I used a lot of gradients in this vector, I wanted to try something new and I'm happy with the end product, though I think I'll cut back in future vectors. I spent a lot of time on the wheels and tires. I made the tires in photoshop, and imported them into Flash. I wanted to add depth and texture to them to make them stand out against the black background. I like how it turned out. Besides the tires, everything else was vectored using Flash. Sized 1024x768 for your wallpaper convenience.

About the car: For those who don't know, Yenko was legendary for their tuning on both the Camaro and the Nova. This Camaro sports a 427ci engine putting out about 450 hp. This is the epitimy of the American muscle cars of the late 60's and 70's. Retro-rific.

No comments:


   Enter your Email
  
  
   Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Don't forget to subscribe our RSS Feed!


Poll

Please drop me your e-mail if you want a reply!

Disclaimer

www.changemydesk.net should be seen as a collection of vector style wallpapers and visual styles but if anyone is offended by a submitted graphics of them contact me and I take it down immediately. Contact e-mail visible in the sidebar
Theme based on Vector - Cyndi by yolks.